Today i stumbled across a remote assistance solution who doesn’t offer an uninstall option and classic method doesn not work as the app keep reinstalling as it has it’s own life.
complete solution as follows:
- open task scheduler – there must be 3 tasks names ODA, ODS and UPDATER -> inspect each and check the exe as they lead to correct files to delete
- stop optimum desk service and also updaterService
- task manager: search 2 times for odservice and close both
- open cmd (run as administrator) prompt and run these 2 commands: sc delete odservice then sc delete UpdaterService
- go to program files (x86) and delete optimum desk folder
- go to program files (x86)\common files and delete updater folder
spend one hour or so to understand this nonsense. nJOY!